Grease transfer pumpLeading Wholesale Distributor of graco high flow pumps and graco ld series 3:1 1040 litre pump from Pune.
Approx. Price: Rs 11.75 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Pump Type||Pneumatic Operated|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ball Piston||4 Ball Piston|
Gracos High Flow Pumps positive displacement 4 ball piston design keeps you up and running longer, and gives you the performance you have come to expect from Graco pumps
Pneumatic High-Flow Pumps with NXT Technology:
- Designed for high output per cycle
- Slow-moving reciprocating motion does not damage paint like centrifugal and other rotary pumping technologies
- Safe for hazardous locations
- Easy to install
- Standard features include enclosed wet cup, stainless steel seats and spring loaded packings
- Available with DataTrak
Graco LD Series 3:1 1040 Litre Pump
Approx. Price: Rs 36,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Fluid Inlet Size (cm)||2.5400|
|Fluid Outlet Size (cm)||1.27|
|Maximum Working Pressure (MPa)||5.2|
|Wetted Material||Zinc-Plated Carbon Steel, Aluminium, Nitrile, Polyurethane, Nickel-Plated Aluminium|
Stay ahead of the competition with LD Series Pumps. These affordable and full featured pumps are designed for lower volume applications and are available in 3:1 and 5:1 for oil and 50:1 for grease. These pumps are fine-tuned for a compact, flexible and still incredibly durable solution.
- Three Inch Air Motor – Provides more power to create better flow.
- Engineered for Durability – Patented cup and plate design eliminates the need for O-rings that wear out faster for a more durable, longer lasting solution.
- Modular Air Valve – Air inlet and exhaust locations are easy to configure with just four bolts for simple, hassle free installations.
- Pilot Valves – Patented self-cleaning design increases reliability in dirty air environments and minimises pressure drop with rapid changeovers for reduced stalling and smoother flow.
- Built-In Thermal Relief and Inlet Strainer – Built-in thermal relief protects your equipment from thermal expansion, and an inlet strainer is built in to protect pump from contaminants.